Thursday, February 5, 2009

Holiday party


Hey gang,

Just received some video from this year's Gringoeaters Holiday Party what a great band:


The Holidays are a wonderful time to gather with friends and families and re-connect. But it seems some choose to re-connect in the office supply room. Now I was a young man once and have had my fill of holiday spirit ( I want to thank Ms. Kasabian for bringing her famous non-alcoholic Glug again this year) but paper doesn't grow on trees people! Technically it grows inside trees, but that is not the point.  I will not try to single out anyone or two people but several reams of card stock and 60lb canary legal sized were irredeemably creased, so as a precautionary measure I am having Ms. Kasabian (My wife wants that recipe!!) change the lock on the supply room and she will hold the only key. 

Happy New Year

Hephaestus Gray

Consigliore/C.F.O.

No comments: